The afternoon is dedicated to mapping out the three-fold path of yogic philosophy as taught in the Bhagavad Gita; Passion, Power and Purpose to navigate the year ahead and your inner world.
We will begin with an invocation and a juicy prana vinyasa yoga practice to awaken the creative pulse within You and connect Us to body and breath.
Emerging from the meditative realm with a guided writing reflection to draw down insight and wisdom from your higher self and thoroughly explore the essence of Passion, Power and Purpose. We step onto each pathway by using practical tools to get crystal clear on setting goals with heart + soul, empowering self-knowledge and finding meaning and purpose through daily Action.
BYO mat if possible, we only have a few spares.
Guildford Train Station is a 1km walk from the studio through Stirling Square. Guildford becomes a vibrant village atmosphere on the weekend so if you choose to drive allow an extra 5 minutes to find a parking bay.
Free parking is available in Padbury Stores carpark (adjacent to Panache Living) or on Terrace Rd and Swan St (please check signs as some bays have a 2hr limit).
Directions to the Studio
All good journeys start by finding a hidden treasure (think Narnia); our beautiful boutique circa 1868 studio is no exception. Follow these steps and you will be slowing down with us soon…
1. Walk through the wrought-iron gate adjacent to Panache Living (112 Terrace Rd, Guildford) and continue to the rear of the Padbury Store’s Carpark.
2. Turn left through the big (really big) wooden barn doors.
3. Continue walking straight through the alleyway past the Padbury’s Restaurant kitchen.
4. Turn left up the staircase at the Padbury’s toilets.
5. Unfurl your yoga mat and drop into your happy place.
Call Claire on 0400858288 if you have questions or difficulty finding us.