"Just as the Earth easily flows through the seasons, it should be only natural that our bodies wish to do the same."
Allow yoga teacher Claire Pianta and special guest teacher Emmaline Turley, hailing from the UK, to be your guides in navigating the seasonal transition from Spring to Summer through the sweetness of embodied movement. Expect, grace, flow, gentle hands and warm hearts as we enjoy a special event 2hr journey in dynamic movement meditation.
This practice is open to all level yogis, beginners welcome.
When: Sunday November 26th 10:00am - !2:00pm
Where: Common Earth Studio, 116a Terrace Rd, Guildford WA
Guildford Train Station is a 1km walk from the studio through Stirling Square. Guildford becomes a vibrant village atmosphere on the weekend so if you choose to drive allow an extra 5 minutes to find a parking bay.
Free street parking is available on Terrace Rd and Swan St (please check signs as some bays have a 2hr limit). Be aware that Padbury's carpark is often full on the weekend so allow an extra 5 min to find a parking bay elsewhere if needed and enjoy a stroll through historic Guildford.
DIRECTIONS TO THE STUDIO
All good journeys start by finding a hidden treasure (think Narnia); our beautiful boutique circa 1868 studio is no exception. Follow these steps and you will be slowing down with us soon…
1. Walk through the wrought-iron gate adjacent to Panache Living (112 Terrace Rd, Guildford) and continue to the rear of the Padbury Store’s Carpark.
2. Turn left through the big (really big) wooden barn doors.
3. Continue walking straight through the alleyway past the Padbury’s Restaurant kitchen.
4. Turn left up the staircase at the Padbury’s toilets.
5. Smile and drop into your happy place.
Learn more on Common Earth Studio at www.commonearthstudio.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org