The beginning of the Lunar Cycle is a potent time to pause and reset your intentions for the flow of life, like a mini New Year that arrives each month. Join Claire Pianta, Common Earth Studio Founder, for a new moon intention setting (20min); restorative movement meditation (30min); self-care massage with Doterra Oils focusing on unblocking the flow of energy (prana) in the body (30min); and nourishing yoga nidra journey(40min). Please make sure you bring a journal as there will be a writing element to this experience. Organic herbal tea and bliss balls included.
When: Saturday November 18th 3:30-5:30pm
Where: Common Earth Studio, 116a Terrace Rd Guildford
What to bring: Journal, Pen, Yoga mat, water bottle, loose clothing (nothing too precious for oils).
Guildford Train Station is a 1km walk from the studio through Stirling Square. Guildford becomes a vibrant village atmosphere on the weekend so if you choose to drive allow an extra 5 minutes to find a parking bay.
Free parking is available in Padbury Stores carpark (adjacent to Panache Living) or on Terrace Rd and Swan St (please check signs as some bays have a 2hr limit).
Directions to the Studio
All good journeys start by finding a hidden treasure (think Narnia); our beautiful boutique studio is no exception. Follow these steps and you will be expanding your mind with us soon…
1. Walk through the wrought-iron gate adjacent to Panache Living (112 Terrace Rd, Guildford) and continue to the rear of the Padbury Store’s Carpark.
2. Turn left through the big (really big) wooden barn doors.
3. Continue walking straight through the alleyway past the Padbury’s Restaurant kitchen.
4. Turn left up the staircase at the Padbury’s toilets.
5. Unfurl your yoga mat and drop into your happy place.
Call Claire on 0400858288 if you have questions or difficulty finding us.
More info on classes, lectures, workshops and retreats at Common Earth Studio can be found at www.commonearthstudio.com